Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

fabric find { umbrella prints }

I've always thought it would be lovely to work in a little fabric shop. To be surrounded by beautiful prints all day, and be inspired by what people are making with them. Maybe when I am older and all my children are out of the house I can fulfill my dream (I swear all the ladies at my favorite local store are grandmothers) but until then I can collect my favorite finds here and play pretend fabric shop with the little miss at home.

I discovered this week's find via mint, and you can check out Umbrella Prints hand screen printed fabrics at their shop, here!

2 comments:

  1. My grandmother had a fabric shop when I was growing up! (she did have a different sense of style than I do though...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it too! Good luck x Amy

    ReplyDelete