Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

hello



Happy Memorial Day! I love weekday mornings when I get to wake up next to Husband, and especially ones when he gets up with the Little Miss and lets me sleep in. We took a walk to the park this morning and now are about to have my family over for a bbq and games, oh how I love holidays!

Here are a couple of pictures we took before church yesterday. The Little Miss is wearing a vintage dress I got from 3 Ring Circus. I LOVE it! I want to get some 'official' family pictures taken soon and she will be wearing this dress again. And I am obsessed with her curls in the last picture. I don't know where they came from, but I hope they stay forever!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. how did i miss this post! she looks so adorable. i saw emily and devon today and she told me to take a look!!! that dress was my favorite ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete