Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010


Goodbye week. I know I never officially said hello, but you wouldn't have wanted to hang out with me anyway. Not with the rain cloud that's been hanging over my head. This little girl has been challenging me and I am sorry to say that I haven't been as patient, caring, or loving a mother as I should have been. I realize now that I am the one who needs a time out. So this weekend I am putting myself on time out to relax, let my to-do list get longer, and give my little girl more hugs and kisses.

I'll see you  next week when the sun is shining again.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a better week...I have been there. Sometimes being a Mom is very hard. But always always the best most rewarding job. And you are a wonderful Mom! Beautiful picture by the way

    ReplyDelete