Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

lark// 10 months


Lark turned 10 months old on the 11th and I swear she pushed some kind of developmental warp speed button, hitting several major milestones in the same week - she started walking (!), cut her first teeth, and said her first word (officially). Needless to say, she has been keeping us on our toes!


She took her first tiny baby steps the end of December, but really took off this past week dropping crawling altogether. I feel like my baby was replaced by a toddler overnight and I have to remind myself she is not even a year old yet, it is so crazy! And also, so cute because she looks way too tiny to be padding around the house while simultaneously drinking out of a sippy cup. Girl can multitask.


Also, her two bottom front teeth broke through the end of last week which thankfully she wasn't too fussy about, and she said her first word - Mama!


My heart is one giant puddle these days, goodness I love her.

5 comments:

  1. i can't believe how fast she did all those things, she must want to keep up with avery! love that her first word is mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAMA! so jealous of her first word! we are still Da-dy Daaa-dy all day long around here. I only got Mama once... I can't believe we're at 10 mos already! Congrats to Lark and lots of <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send her over to show my 13.5 month old what's what! he's talking a bunch, but refuses to take more than 3 steps. GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! And I just love these photos :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete