Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

weekending



Eventful happenings:
Lots of time spent outside enjoying the gorgeous weather
Our first trip to the little lake this year
Lark cut a top front tooth and the other is close behind




A hot chocolate picnic while watching the sunset
Discovered house hunting will make me go CRAZY, for real
Daylight savings is making me happy



LM rediscovered her vintage tap dance costume love
Lark finally started taking a bottle, giving me some freedom
A Saturday morning nap for all and Sunday morning church


And, the biggest happening - LARK TURNED ONE! My baby is one year old! We will be officially celebrating this coming weekend since I was truly in denial and didn't plan her party in time, but today we gave her a little taste of ice cream to honor the occasion and she enthusiastically approved.


2 comments:

  1. It's always a little bitter sweet when they go to the bottle. Glad it's more on the sweet side for you. It looks like you had a great weekend. Lovely pictures =)


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last photo- she's just beautiful!

    xo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete