Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

vintage may guest post



Hello friends! Today I am excited to be a part of Vintage May, a series co-hosted by Kristin from Skirtastop and Jess at Craftiness is Not Optional celebrating vintage style! I am over at Kristin's lovely blog sharing a tutorial on how to alter a dress pattern to add a sweet vintage-inspired scalloped yoke (and make sure to check out the bonus section at the bottom - here is a hint!).

Head on over to check it out, and make sure to follow along for the rest of the series - Kristin and Jess have rounded up some lovely ladies to participate and I can't wait to see all of the vintage-inspired loveliness to come!

 

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit it!!! This is outrageously darling. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dress :)I like the vintage style, I did a lot of the jewellery in this style recently :D
    kisses from Poland ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it looks like a little cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you pretty much rock and i can't wait to try out your tutorial! thanks so much, once again!!

    ReplyDelete