Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

6/52 + 26 weeks


I haven't been feeling well all week. I am SO done being sick but I don't really feel like there is an end in sight quite yet. It seems like I always get sick more often and for longer periods of time when I am pregnant. Because of this I didn't get my big camera out much at all this week (these are iphone shots) and I don't have a picture of myself to include. That's okay though, my bump pretty much looks the same as last week ;)

1 - When we were little my mom used to dress my sisters and I in matching capelets for church (I think she crocheted them herself? I'll have to ask.). This week I looked at the girls and realized, though they aren't matching, that I am continuing the Sunday cape tradition.

2 - They fight every day, but they sure know how to love each other too. Watching their relationship grow is the best gift. 

3 - I know this shot is blurry, but there is something about Lark's expression that I love. She is almost three and is really growing up in her vocabulary, sense of humor, and contribution to the family. I think I am getting sentimental that we only have a few more months of her being the youngest and I am trying to soak in all of her remaining littleness before she looks so big next to the baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment